The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Research Fellow to join our team and contribute to our ongoing research projects related to IC design.
- Explore heterogeneous systems with silicon chips being integrated on unconventional substrates such as flexible and stretchable, for ultra-low power always-on and intelligent silicon platforms.
- Work on innovative circuit techniques with very wide power-performance scaling to minimize the system energy while providing targeted levels of performance on demand. Such techniques will be investigated for digital sub-systems in advanced technologies.
- Be responsible to conduct research at the circuit level, defining and validating design options and defining new integrated circuit techniques.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, along with a stimulating research environment and access to state-of-the-art facilities.This is a full-time position with an initial contract duration of 12 months, with potential for renewal based on performance and funding availability.
The candidate must possess:
- Possess a PhD degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering).
- Activity performed in multiple research environments and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Expertise on the project scope, ultra-low power always-on and intelligent silicon platforms.
- Knowledge on circuit and system-level chip design is valued.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20975