Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries from donors, including but not limited to assist the preparation and presentation of gift alternatives to current and prospective donors;
- Implement cultivation activities, including but not limited to donor reception;
- Implement stewardship activities, including but not limited to project liaison;
- Support fundraising activities of schools, colleges and institutions of the University;
- Undertake other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Experience in fundraising and/or higher education institutions is preferred;
- Excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English and strong capacities of planning and coordinating activities;
- Self-driven, conscientious and meticulous;
- Excellent communication and implementation skills;
- Highly recognize the mission and vision of CUHK-Shenzhen, with enthusiasm for higher education and basic understanding in fundraising.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com