Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in staff activities events;
- Assist in organizing candidates’ schedule for visit;
- Assist in new on-board staff orientation;
- Assist in admin work in HR office such as reimbursement, file organization etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the superior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above; relevant experience is preferred;
- At least one year work experience, in University is preferred;
- A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good organization skills, interpersonal skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org