Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing the University’s HR policies and procedures;
- Actively supervising in the daily activities of HR functions, including academic appointment, tenure review process, pay review, manpower budget, separation, benefits and employee relations for academic staff (professoriate staff and lecturers);
- Supervising and completing the contract administration, personnel data maintenance, onboarding formalities independently;
- Completing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree;
- At least 5 years HR management working experience, preferably in academic recruitment function in the higher education institutions;
- Have excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
- Conversant with labor law, employment contract law and local HR related rules and regulations;
- Have hands on experience in implementing the Human Resources Management System.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com