Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of scientific research output of MED;
- Responsible for research grant applications and management of MED;
- Responsible for talent program applications of MED;
- Responsible for patent application and intellectual property affairs of MED;
- Participation in other office activities and completion of other tasks assigned by the group leader.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's degree or higher;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in universities and research institutions;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- The ability to work independently, showing initiative, creativity and responsibility in completion of assigned tasks;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge and work experience in medicine or life sciences preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com