Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively supporting the general admin work of the CUHK(SZ) - CUHK Collaboration Office;
- Coordinating with other admin staff to promote and implement collaboration projects between CUHK-CUHK(SZ);
- Assisting in drafting documents, including meeting materials, notices, committee documents etc.;
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by the Director of CUHK(SZ) - CUHK Collaboration Office and upper management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s degree or above;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, in both writing and speaking;
- Outstanding time management skill and ability to work under pressure;
- Familiar with Chinese and foreign education industry.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org