Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, and relevant materials for meetings and events. Take and distribute accurate and comprehensive meeting minutes in a timely manner;
- Draft of speech, invitation, official document, etc.;
- Assisting in the general administrative work for the whole school, including office supply, gift management, student assistant management and other admin support to the team;
- Assistance in office real estate and security management related work and support, including daily management of the two functional teams, handling financial requests, budget management, bidding affairs, monitor office expenditure, liaison with university departments, etc.;
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree or above;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
- The ability to work independently, taking initiative and full responsibility for completion of tasks assigned; Strong communication, organization, coordination and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
- Overseas study or working experience would be a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com