Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings across different time zones, ensuring availability of participants and necessary resources.
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, and relevant materials for meetings and events. Take and distribute accurate and comprehensive meeting minutes in a timely manner. Follow up with responsible individuals on action items, monitor progress and provide regular updates to the Dean and relevant participants.
- Effectively communicate and convey instructions and decisions from the Dean, senior leadership and management of Dean’s office to the appropriate individuals or teams. Track deadlines and ensure timely completion of assigned tasks or projects.
- Collaborate closely with university departments and internal management to assist in space and budget management.
- Assist in drafting and proofreading various documents, including emails, reports, memos, proposals and other documents as assigned by the Dean, senior leadership and supervisor. Conduct research and gather information to support decision-making processes and special projects.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Organize and maintain office files, records and databases efficiently and accurately.
- Facilitate effective communication and build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Undertake additional tasks assigned by the management of Dean’s office.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in administrative or executive support roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Good ability to maintain confidentiality and a strong sense of integrity.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate international collaborations and time zones.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org