Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Postgraduate Admin team to set up all related policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Assist in overseeing the academic standard of postgraduate programs, and support the development of postgraduate programs and courses;
- Assist with course arrangement and teaching assignment, examination arrangement, mentorship administration, and other affairs related to the research graduate program;
- Providing secretarial support to committees including vetting proposals, preparing meeting papers, drafting committee minutes and following through the implantation of decisions made by the committees;
- Support the administration of Postgraduate Studentships and other award schemes;
- Prepare and compile student data and statistical reports;
- Maintain a good relationship with academic staff, students and other University departments;
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree or above;
- At least 3-5-year administrative experience, relevant experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Strong ability to complete work independently;
- Strong learning ability, coordination ability and team-building ability.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com