Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies (ALCNS)
Appointment period: 1 year in the first instance, with a possibility of extension up to 1 year.
Expected commencement of work: ASAP
The appointee will assist the project leader with the following:
- oversee the general management and assist in the administrative and secretarial support to project (e.g. organizing regular research meetings, meeting minutes recording);
- assist in literature review and manuscript preparation;
- conduct literature searches, using SPSS to enter data, analyze data and maintain trial databases, as well as assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the projects;
- undertake the day to day running of the project at the study site (such as assist in ethical application and amendment, recruitment, provision of intervention, and data collection in study sites);
- maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures;
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
- have a degree in nursing/psychology/public health or related disciplines;
- experience working with research project management or having a honors degree will be preferred;
- experience in conducting interventional research;
- be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature and attention to detail;
- have knowledge of computer applications (such as SPSS and MS Office, PowerPoint); and
- have good communication skills with patients and colleagues, and fluency in English.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in project management and interventional research.
Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a CV and full contacts of 3 referees. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department: Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 13932