As pioneers in the field of semiconductor technology, Prof Aaron Thean’s laboratory is dedicated to the development and fabrication of novel devices that redefine industry standards. In line with our commitment to innovation, we are currently in search of a proficient modelling professional to join our dynamic team.
As a key contributor, you will be at the forefront of creating models for our ground-breaking semiconductor devices. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring that these models accurately capture the unique characteristics and behaviours of the devices we fabricate. This is an exciting opportunity to play a central role in advancing our technological capabilities and contributing to the forefront of semiconductor research.
- Develop multi-physics-based compact models for advanced semiconductor devices (transistors, memtransistors, memristors, photonics devices, etc).
- Validate models through comparison with experimental measurements.
- Implement circuits incorporating the developed models.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams of scientists and engineers within the institution and with external partners.
- Contribute to the drafting of research proposals and securing funding for future projects.
- Publish research findings in high-impact peer-reviewed journals
Interested applicants may send their motivation letter and CV via email to email@example.com
Candidate should meet at least 4 criteria from the following list:
- Applicants with PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in using industry-standard simulation tools (e.g., TCAD, COMSOL), and familiarity with circuit and system simulation tools (e.g. Cadence, Advanced Design System)
- Strong background in semiconductor physics and device characterisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22886