ECE Department of National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Fellow to push the boundaries of thermal management in flexible electronics.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to a project focused on advancing thermal management solutions for flexible electronics. The project entails exploring both active and passive solutions to enhance heat dissipation, absorption, and radiation in flexible electronics.
- Conduct thermal simulations to analyze and optimize thermal performance of flexible electronic components.
- Develop and optimize fabrication processes for thermal management materials to improve thermal conductivity and absorption capabilities.
- Design structures that enhance heat spreaders and storage materials, focusing on maximizing thermal efficiency and radiative heat dissipation while maintaining flexibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate thermal management solutions into flexible electronics prototypes.
Interested applicants may send their motivation letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate should meet at least 4 criteria from the following list:
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or related field.
- Experience in thermal simulations using software such as COMSOL, ANSYS, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in developing fabrication processes for thermal management materials.
- Strong understanding of thermal conductivity principles and heat transfer mechanisms.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22526