The Jing group is looking for two postdoctoral research fellows for projects on electrochemical flow systems or strongly correlated fields. The group combines electrochemistry and flow chemistry to electro-synthesize redox active materials in flow systems which can be used for aqueous organic flow batteries-based long-duration energy storage or carbon capture.
The successful candidate should have a PhD degree with expertise in some of the following areas:
- Design, synthesis, and characterization of electroactive materials
- Design, assembly, and optimization of electrochemical flow systems
- Theoretical and simulation approaches for strongly correlated materials and systems
The successful candidate should also have:
- Strong communication skills,
- motivation in scientific research, and
- experience in writing scientific papers
Recent Ph.D. and postdocs with a background in materials science and engineering, organic chemistry, electrochemistry, or a related field or candidates with a strong background in flow batteries or organic synthesis are encouraged to apply.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21777