Research Engineer (Robust AI)
Research Engineer position is open in the research group of Prof. Shuzhi Sam Ge at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
This project will combine the strengths of machine learning and control theory and consider the complex dependencies among different sensor inputs to build a robust multimodal AI system that can serve safety-critical applications.
The successful candidate is required to:
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones;
- Conduct research on Robust AI for autonomous vehicles that can ensure the reliable computer vision of autonomous vehicles under adversarial attacks, or Digital Twin development (3D reconstruction, Generation, etc).
- To advance the knowledge, to publish in journals, conferences, or patents;
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- At least a bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc, with specialization related to machine learning, computer vision, control science, computer engineering or related field;
- Prior experience in managing project, laboratory or research funding is advantageous;
- Publication record in top-tier conference or journals;
- Excellent written and spoken communications;
- Programming skills in one of the programming languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab, etc.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21801