Research Assistant, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Asian Institute of Digital Finance
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute in the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and NUS. AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, a FinTech knowledge hub, and an experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as for nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong business analytics background (with Bachelor degree or above)
- Strong Mathematics background (with Bachelor degree or above)
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java and C++
- Full stack developing experience
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) preferably in Business Analytics and Applied Maths specializing in Operation Research
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write reports and deliver presentations to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A good professional role model
- Clearly communicates Faculty's/Department's policies
- Exhibits high ethical standards in his/her official duties
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21769