Research Fellow, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
The Research Fellow will be responsible for working on a project for developing privacy preserving synthetic data.
- Design and develop Generative Adversarial Network based techniques for generating synthetic data
- Perform analysis and simulations to validate designs
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations
- Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events
- PhD degree, with very good knowledge, skills and expertise, and demonstrated creativity and promise in research excellence.
- Programming experience and knowledge of machine learning would be a plus
- Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers
- Fluent in English and good team-player
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field