Research Assistant (Microbiology and Immunology)
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Assistant in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
Appointments will be made on a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension.
Purpose of the post
The appointee will be a Research Assistant working closely with a multi-disciplinary team including research fellows and PhD students in the field of immunology and cancer.
Main duties and responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who will be actively involved in providing research and admin support for the laboratory research projects. The principle role of the RA will be to closely work with research fellows to manage the mouse breeding and colony maintenance for the laboratory. He/she will be required to assist with any other laboratory duties as delegated by the PI.
- A Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Sciences or related fields. Candidates that possess a Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant experience may be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Willing to work with mouse models
- Able to assist in laboratory administrative and management tasks including procurement and safety.
Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history) and full contacts of three (3) referees.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Microbiology And Immunology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22144