Research Engineer (Biomaterial Modification, Bioprinting and Tissue Engineering)
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving innovation, developing novel techniques, and advancing our current capabilities in the realm of biomaterial modification, bioprinting and tissue engineering.
- Min. bachelor degree in Material Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field from a renowned university.
- Experience with biomaterial design, synthesis, functionalization, and material characterizations.
- Proficiency in cell culture techniques and in-vitro testing of tissue constructs.
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with bioprinting techniques and equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Familiarity with CAD software and design tools for bioprinting is a plus.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22173