The successful candidate will be responsible for driving innovation, developing novel techniques, and advancing our current capabilities in the realm of biomaterial modification, bioprinting and tissue engineering.
- Min. bachelor degree in Material Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field from a renowned university.
- Experience with biomaterial design, synthesis, functionalization, and material characterizations.
- Proficiency in cell culture techniques and in-vitro testing of tissue constructs.
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with bioprinting techniques and equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Familiarity with CAD software and design tools for bioprinting is a plus.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22173