Numerical and theoretical study of multiphase and particle-laden flows
- Substantial experience in Lattice Boltzmann method and immersed boundary method.
- Capable of developing theoretical models to unravel the physical mechanisms.
- Experience in particle-laden flows and multi-phase flow simulations and modelling.
- Good publication record in peer-reviewed journals for fluid mechanics.
- A PhD degree in relevant fields related to mechanics, physics, applied mathematics, and mechanical engineering.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22890