Research Fellow, Optical Imaging
The Optical Bioimaging Lab at the National University of Singapore is seeking candidates to fill a Postdoctoral Research Fellow position. This position is supported by a MOE Tier 2 grant, which aims to develop novel optical imaging techniques for medical diagnosis as well as other applications. This project is led by A/P Chen Nanguang (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering) and A/P Ji Hui (Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science).
The successful candidate will be in charge of developing advanced image reconstruction algorithms based on data-driven deep learning methods to work with a novel diffuse optical tomography system. He/she will work closely with PhD students and research engineers involved in this project and is expected to play a leading role. He/she will assist the PI to ensure the research milestones are reached according to the plan and the project is executed properly to deliver high-quality research outcomes.
- A PhD degree in Optical Engineering/Instrumentation, Imaging Science, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of tissue optics and mathematical modelling.
- Hands-on experience with optical instrumentation.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15475