Research Fellow (2D Materials and Metal Oxides)
- Optimize the fabrication technology for transistors based on 2D transition metal dichalcogenides materials and metal oxides (ITO, IGZO)
- Optimize the monolithic 3D integration technology for BEOL transistors
- Develop fabrication processes using sputtering, electron-beam deposition, electron beam lithography, photolithography, dry and wet etching
- Characterize materials and nanodevices using XRD, SEM, TEM, AFM, XPS, Raman spectroscopy, electrical parameter analysers
- Work with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic research team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with leading experts in the field. We offer a competitive salary package and a stimulating research environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
Interested applicants may send their motivation letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate should meet at least 4 criteria from the following list:
- Education: A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or a related field from a recognised University/Institute.
- Experience in clean room nanofabrication and characterisation processes.
- Experience in fabrication devices based on 2D and metal oxide materials.
- Excellent written and spoken communication especially in writing and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 22101