We are looking for passionate and self-motivated postdoctoral research fellows to join our multidisciplinary team to work on the single-molecule fluorescence imaging for catalysis study. The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with a group of researchers from various disciplines and also assist the principal investigator in guiding junior researchers and graduate students as well as in managing project and laboratory. (https://cde.nus.edu.sg/mse/staff/ming-zhao/; https://www.mingzhaogroup.com/)
- PhD degree in materials, chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, environmental engineering, or any other related fields.
- Experience in chemical imaging
- Published in reputable international journals.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Good team player across multiple disciplines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 22102