Research Assistant (Biological Sciences)
The successful candidate will work with Prof Yang Daiwen on Protein-based vaccine development under a project on Oral and Immersion Vaccines against Viruses in Asian Seabass.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Production of selected antigens using recombinant DNA technology.
- Development of methods for assembling the antigens as virus-like particles.
Qualifications / Discipline:
- BSc in Life Sciences.
- Molecular biology techniques.
- Problem solving.
- Effective communication, good grasp of new techniques.
- Experience in gene cloning, protein expression and purification.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biological Sciences
Job requisition ID: 22096