Internship, MS / PhD, PhD, Postdoc and Research Scientist Position
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology: Faculty Positions: Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering Division (faculty)
Location Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
This is a unified application form for all positions in the Optimization and Machine Learning Lab at KAUST led by Prof Peter Richtarik, including
- Research Intern
- MS/PhD Student
- PhD Student
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Research Scientist
This lightweight form is intended as a first point of contact, and should be used instead of sending an email.
- Outstanding academic record appropriate to the position you are applying to.
- Strong mathematics training and skills
- Strong computer science training and skills
- Brief cover letter, explaining your motivation for applying,
- Detailed curriculum vitae (including your email address),
- Complete transcript of grades from all your university-level studies.
We do not ask for more information/documents at this point (but you can provide more if you want). Should your profile be shortlisted, we will ask for further information if there is a need for this (e.g., reference letters), and a Zoom interview will be scheduled.
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Postdocs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Studentships / Grants & Scholarships jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Related jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Other Research Related jobs in Saudi Arabia