The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Research Fellow to join our team and contribute to our ongoing research projects related to thermal management of heterogeneously integrated flexible electronic devices.
- Design, fabricate, and characterize flexible microfluidic devices and systems for thermal management of flexible printed circuit boards.
- Develop novel microfluidic materials, methodologies and techniques to address challenges with heat transfer, adsorption, and dissipation.
- Have experience of working with PDMS, liquid metals, phase change materials.
- Have experience in core-shell material development.
- Publish research findings in high-impact journals and present work at conferences and scientific meetings.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, along with a stimulating research environment and access to state-of-the-art facilities. This is a full-time position with an initial contract duration of 12 months, with potential for renewal based on performance and funding availability.
To apply, please submit your application materials, including a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Candidate should meet at least 4 criteria from the following list:
- PhD Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or a related field with a focus on microfluidics.
- Strong background in microfluidic device design, fabrication techniques, and characterization methods.
- Proficiency in microfluidic simulation software and analysis tools.
- Experience in experimental techniques relevant to microfluidics, such as flow control, droplet manipulation, and etc.
- Track record of research publications in reputable scientific journals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20893