Research Assistant, Pathogenesis of Cardiovascular Diseases
- To optimise and perform experiments under the guidance of the Principal Investigator to study the pathogenesis of cardiovascular diseases.
- To collect, record and analyse experimental data.
- To assist with the preparation and completion of risk assessments.
- To order and take stock of research reagents and materials.
- To participate in general laboratory activities to ensure the efficient functioning of the lab.
Essential qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a biomedical sciences, biological sciences or a related, relevant subject.
- Skills of cell and molecular biology techniques.
Desirable knowledge and experience
- Experience in cardiovascular research.
- Evidence of research productivity (e.g. research publications).
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18702