DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Senior Research Assistant/ Research Assistant (Consumer Behaviour - Neuroscience) (PR0294/23-24)
Collaborate with the research team to design and execute consumer behavior experiments with the equipment and methods of neuroscience, analyse the neuroscience experimental data, and write scientific reports.
- Have scientific research experience in using fMRI for behavioral experiments, and be able to use Matlab/Python to analyse the experimental data;
- A good command of English speaking and writing;
- Experience in using other neuroscience instruments (e.g. EEG, fNIRS, TMS) is preferred;
- A bachelor's or master's degree in psychology is preferred;
- Candidates with PhD aspirations are preferred; and
- Hard-working, careful and conscientious with a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability.
The initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract for up to one year. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance review, mutual agreement, and availability of funding.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For enquiries, please contact Dr. Shirley Xueni LI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (https://jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for an interview 8 weeks after submission of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/en/worklife-at-hkbu/employee-favourable-environment.html#privacy-policy.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.