The successful candidate will conduct R&D in remote sensing and will be expected to participate actively in remote sensing.
The following requirements are expected from the candidate:
- Experience and skill in scientific and engineering computing
- Some experience in remote sensing, GIS, machine learning and/or 3D Modelling will be an advantage
- Ability to code and implement data/image processing and/or machine learning algorithms
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to work towards both scientific and operationally oriented goals
A good Bachelor Degree (with Honours) or a Master's Degree in Science, Engineering, Computing or other relevant disciplines.
Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents preferred.
Location: CRISP, Block S17 Level 2, 10 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119076.
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department: Centre for Remote Imaging, Sensing and Processing (CRISP)
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID: 19671