The laboratory of Presidential Young Professor Liu Yuxin at National University of Singapore (NUS Bioelectronic lab website: https://www.lab-liu.com/) seeks postdoctoral fellows with strong enthusiasm and interest in electrochemical sensors, wearable electronics, flexible electronics, and bioelectronics research. As one of the PIs in Welcome Leap Dynamic Resilience Program (https://wellcomeleap.org/dr/), our team will develop novel biosensors and bioelectronics to capture and analyze digital dynamic resilience biomarkers. Particularly, we will develop AI-integrated wearable electronics technology for biochemical dynamic resilience biomarkers.
- Drive and facilitate a multidisciplinary research project
- Conduct research in electrochemistry, sensors, flexible electronics research area
- Electronics device fabrication
- Work with clinicians and physicians for human clinical study
- Obtained or expecting a master's or bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering Material Science and Engineering or related fields
- A strong interest in bioelectronics, wearable electronics, electrochemical sensors, flexible electronics. Scientific curiosity and motivation to perform scientifically rigorous experimental work
- Experience in conducting research experiments with great critical thinking. Interested in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous research experience in electrochemical sensors, actuators, flexible electronics and microfluidics is advantageous.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Prof. Yuxin Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Department: Inst for Health Innovation & Technology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21678