Visiting Professor (Health Economics)
5 days left
- Full Time
The Visiting Appointments Scheme is a scheme that enables academic staff to be invited to share professional expertise in key areas identified as important by NUS. Visiting appointments must be highly selective as such appointments to visit NUS should be seen as recognition of the appointee’s status and professional standing and should make a substantial impact on the University’s academic and research profile.
Visiting staff will normally engage in research and teaching activities and/or be involved in the review of specific programs which are of importance to NUS.
Required qualifications are:
- an earned doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- a strong track record of publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- ability to contribute to courses relevant to the practice of Health Economics in Singapore
- Teach short courses (pre-recorded lectures, hybrid tutorials, 1-to-1 project consultations)
- Supervise Capstone Projects (one per academic year)
- Examine Capstone Projects (one per academic year)
- Identify opportunities for projects and other collaborations
- Mentor young staff and students