The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering invites talented academics with excellent research track records in science, technology and engineering to apply for appointments as NUS Presidential Young Professors.
Successful candidates will receive:
- A tenure-track position with an attractive salary package as an assistant professor at NUS
- Up to SGD 1 million in a start-up research grant + Scholarships to hire PhD students
- An award of SGD 250,000 in white space funding
- An opportunity to compete for the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF) Fellowship, which comes with a five-year research grant of up to SGD 3 million
About the University
Consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and the world, NUS is internationally respected for its high-quality multi-disciplinary research that addresses complex and critical issues facing Asia and the world. NUS was recently placed 11th in the Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings 2023.
About the College
The College of Design and Engineering (CDE)’s 10 Departments and Division as well as 10 corporate laboratories and research centres build on the convergence between the disciplines of engineering, architecture, and design to offer a distinctive interdisciplinary educational experience for our students and foster a cutting-edge multi-disciplinary research environment for our researchers.
To learn more about our College and department, please visit:
- Candidate should have/is completing a PhD degree in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering or related field, preferably with teaching and post-doctoral research experience.
- Applications for the NUS Presidential Young Professorship can be submitted throughout the year. Interested applicants are welcome to submit the CV and supporting documents to Ms Violet Teo at email@example.com. You can also contact us at the same e-mail address if you require more information.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20766