Professor of Practice, School of Agricultural Innovations and Advanced Learning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involve in the development and designing of courses and curriculum.
- Introduce new courses and deliver lectures as per policies of VIT.
- Working with students in innovation and entrepreneurship projects & provide necessary mentorship and internship.
- To establish collaboration with industries of India and abroad.
- Organize seminar, workshops, special lectures in advanced areas.
- Carryout joint research projects or consultancy services in collaboration with the regular faculty members of VIT.
Distinguished experts who have made remarkable contributions in their professions from various fields such as engineering, science, technology, entrepreneurship, commerce, social sciences, media, literature, fine arts, legal profession, water-harvesting, organic farming and green energy systems. Those who have proven expertise in their specific profession or role with at least 15 years of service/experience, preferably at a senior level, will be eligible for Professor of Practice.
Minimum Master degree from a recognized University
Expertise in their specific profession or role with at least 15 years of service/experience, preferably at a senior level such as CEO, CTO, R & D Head, Sr. Scientist, Manager etc.,
Remuneration will be based on the expertise and experience. Professor scale of VIT will be applicable for full time appointment.
The engagement may be initially for one year which may be extended up to maximum 3 years.
Application will be accepted online round the year. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the expert committee twice in a year (November/December & March/April).
Department: VIT School of Agricultural Innovations and Advanced Learning (VAIAL)
Posted On: 29-Jun-2023
Years Of Exp: 15 to 20 Years