YouTube is becoming a vital source for formal and informal education. As a social medium, however, this platform allows every member to upload videos, which has led to the spread of low-quality and misleading content on YouTube. This situation has created an increasing demand for decision assistance tools that help learners find useful content. In this project, we aim to develop and test LEEVS, which is a gateway between learners and YouTube. LEEVS helps learners find high-quality content based on experts' endorsement. We are looking for a motivated Research Associate to work on this project.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related programs from a reputable university.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Interest in AI
- A willingness to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team culture.
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written).
- Some experience in embedded systems and mobile computing.
- MSc gained from and/or experience working in a top 200 QS or THE ranked University
- At least 1 year of relevant experience as a researcher in academia or in industry
- Experience contributing to high impact publications in top 10% journals in the relevant field
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time