2. Job Purpose
- This position is for Virtual Research Institute funded project focused on the “Smart Transmission-Distribution”.
- The candidate is expected to provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda.
3. Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Present research plans and findings
- Management of research groups.
- Establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda.
- Undertake internationally competitive research work.
- ·Publication in high-ranking Journals and conferences.
4. Qualifications & Experience
- Ph.D.. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Can conduct experimental work and define mandated equipment
- Experience in energy management and demand response applications
- Experience with optimization
- Experience with energy management, DSM, AI
- The ability to work on research problems and write scientific papers.
- A high level of personal responsibility, initiative, and ability to work in a project team.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills.
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written, are required.
- Minimum of Ph.D. research experience as a student.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job: Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Type: Full-time