NUS, Singapore’s flagship university, and SIA, Singapore’s flagship carrier, jointly established a 5-year SIA-NUS Digital Aviation Corporate Laboratory (Corp Lab) to create and commercialise innovative technologies that could accelerate the digital transformation of Singapore’s aviation sector and redefine the air travel experience.
To emerge ahead in today’s digital transformation era, SIA and NUS will jointly target Revenue Management & Dynamic Pricing (for smart data-driven optimization), Transforming Competency and Skill Development (for intelligent and personalised pilot and cabin crew training), Employee Wellness (for data-driven and scientifically-backed improvements to workforce safety, performance and productivity), and Passenger Comfort, Sleep and Cabin Service (for next-generation product offerings and unparalleled customer service within the cabin).
In this position, you will be working on software technologies for implementing source code to develop a stand-alone platform for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of data. You will work closely with hardware engineers, data analyst and project manager to produce software design and architectures for prototyping and validating sensor-based assessments of passengers’ preferences and improving the passengers’ inflight experience.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of at least one of the server-side languages (Java, .NET, Python)
- Familiarity with Web Services like RESTful APIs, JSON
- Proficient in handling complex requirements and turn into computation logic
- Candidate should be organized, meticulous, hardworking and has good communications skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable working on multiple projects and in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate should be able to work independently as well as be a team player.