Research Assistant (Anti-microbial biomaterials)
3 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Research Assistant with expertise in bioengineering, biomaterials and microbiology.
The candidate is required to:
- Develop biomaterials with anti-microbial properties to treat prosthetic joint infections.
- Be responsible for daily maintenance of the lab, including safety check, purchases, and scheduling lab meeting and journal club.
- Help out in experiments spanning interdisciplinary fields such as biomaterial synthesis and characterisation, immune cell culture and molecular biology.
- Daily lab maintenance and safety checks
- Experiments with biomaterial synthesis and microbiology
Applicants should possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering, biomedical sciences, material sciences, life sciences or immunology from a well-recognized university.
- Experience with biomaterials and bacterial work will be considered favourably.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Open to fixed-term contract
- Remuneration package will commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
To apply, please apply through this job portal and also send your CV and contact details of three referees to Dr Andy Tay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21096