Post Doctoral Fellow - Hajime Hirao Project, Warshel Institute for Computational Biology
The ideal candidate for this postdoctoral fellow position should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- a track record of excellence and substantial experience in either computational chemistry or computational biology;
- a deep-seated motivation to generate pioneering research that contributes to the field;
- exceptional teamwork skills;
- proficiency in Chinese proofreading, although this is preferred rather than mandatory.
Specific areas of expertise sought from the candidate encompass:
- proficiency in quantum chemistry techniques, such as DFT;
- competence in QM/MM methods;
- mastery of MD simulations;
- proficiency in deep learning or related methodologies.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- conducting advanced research within the specified domain;
- participating in ancillary research-related activities such as presenting at conferences and seminars and grant proposal composition;
- providing mentorship and guidance to junior lab members while actively supporting laboratory operations;
- fulfilling any additional tasks delegated by the supervisor.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com
Consideration of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.