Post Doctoral Fellow, Dang Heping Project, School of Humanities and Social Science
Dr. Heping Dang, Assistant Professor at the School of Humanities and Social Science, PhD from National University of Ireland Galway, Executive member of board of the Chinese Association for European Studies. Her research areas include international law, sustainable development, China and European studies.
Drawing from the disciplinary perspectives of international law, international relations and political ecology, the candidate is expected to carry out research on global environmental governance. The specific research areas include but are not limited to:
- Transboundary water governance
- Climate change adaptation
- International law and international organizations
I. Duties and Responsibility
- To carry out independent research under the supervision of the project leader;
- To provide research and teaching assistance.
II. Post Specification and Requirements
- PhD in a relevant area of international law, international politics or sociology. Applicants with interdisciplinary backgrounds are preferred;
- Capacity to carry out independent research and skills in collecting, managing and processing research materials;
- A clear commitment to contributing to the research environment. Good communication, mentoring, and interpersonal skills with the capability of working within a project team to achieve results.
Requirements for applying for postdoctoral position in Shenzhen Postdoctoral Station
- Under 35 years old;
- Have obtained PhD degree within the past 3 years;
- Fulltime employment with Postdoctoral Station, usually for 2 years;
- Have not applied for living allowance in Shenzhen Postdoctoral Station.
III. Benefit and Salary
- Appointment will be made under the establishment of CUHK, Shenzhen and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the People’s Republic of China;
- Qualified to apply for living allowance in Shenzhen Postdoctoral Station (180,000 RMB before tax per year and no more than 2 years);
- Opportunities to apply for research projects, talent programmes, research subsidies.
Applicants should send their up-to-date CV, name list of three referees and representative papers to email@example.com with the email subject as “job title + name of applicant”.
Applications will be considered until the posts are filled.