The Ciechanover Institute of Precision and Regenerative Medicine of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen ("The Institute") was established in 2018. The Institute is the third Nobel laureate led institute of the University. The Institute will seize the strategic opportunity vital to human health and high technology development and fully capitalize on the existing technological advantages and global influence of many world-renowned scientists of the Institute to become a world-class research and development organization within a short period of time.
Postdoc Fellow *1
Applicants should have:
- A doctoral degree holder in Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry, and/or related fields;
- Has obtained a PhD degree for no more than three years;
- A track record of quality publications and/or patents in research areas;
- Detail-oriented, as well as the spirit of team work.
Job Duties include:
- Participates in early-stage drug discovery efforts in collaboration with biological scientists throughout the academic community, with a goal of bringing new treatments to patients with unmet medical needs.
- Performs lead compound design and synthesize, and structure modification/optimization of new analogs;
- Participate in fund application and related work;
- Assist PI for graduate student training and lab management;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Salary will be comparable to international standards, commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations.
Please prepare for CV in Chinese/English, list of publications, and three referees’ contact information, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.