Applied Spintronics Lab focuses on the development of the new magnetic memories, logic computing devices and spin torque nano oscillators. The lab has Ultra-high vacuum magnetron sputtering system, Ion milling system, Magneto-optical Kerr microscope, Brillouin light scattering system and Probe station system. Currently, there are 13 members in the lab: PI, 4 postdoctoral fellows, 7 PhD and MPhil students and 1 research assistants. Our research results have been published on various high impact journals such as Nature Physics, Nature Electronics and Nature Communications etc.
Applicants should have:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Material Science or Electrical engineering;
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong motivation, self-driven and self-dependent working attitude and team spirits.
Job Duties include:
- Assist in the management and maintenance of magnetic sputtering and laser pulse deposition systems
- Assist in the maintenance and management of other facilities in group
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Salary will be comparable to international standards, commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations.
Please prepare for CV in English, and two referees’ contact information, and send to Professor Zhou Yan via email@example.com.
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.