(Clinical & Translational Cancer Research / Neuroscience / Thoracic Medicine / Cardiology / Nephrology / Artificial Intelligence in Medicine / Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy / Medical Device Development)
Salary Range: US$30,180 to US$120,410 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is recruiting scholars in biomedical and related fields in:
- Clinical & Translational Cancer Research
- Thoracic Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy
- Medical Device Development
Successful candidates will collaborate with educators, researchers, clinicians and business professionals who support their work. They also will enjoy access to the university’s advanced equipment and extensive global networks.
I. Individuals who have obtained their field’s highest degree/qualification within the past 10 years and meet one of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Have worked at a leading academic/research institutes or businesses
- related to their field for more than 5 years
- Have experience in executing major research projects
- Have outstanding research record within 5 years
II. Other criteria depending on rank:
- Assistant professor candidates should meet one of the following criteria:
- Received Ph. D. degree from domestic or foreign university with publications in one’s field of study
- Have served as a lecturer for more than 3 years with a good track record and major publications in one’s field of study
- A Mater degree holder who has worked in research or a relevant field for more than 4 years resulting in publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
- Graduated from any university, medical school, dental school, or school of traditional Chinese medicine and with clinical experience for more than 9 years and at least four years of Attending Physician in any medical center with publications in one’s field of study
- Associate professor candidates should meet one of the following criteria:
- Have served as an assistant professor for more than 3 years with a good track record and major publications in one’s field of study
- A Ph. D. degree holder who has worked in research or a relevant field for more than 4 years resulting in publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
- Full professor candidates must meet one of the following criteria:
- Associate professor with more than 3 years of strong research and major publications
- A Ph. D. degree holder who has worked in research or a field relevant to their degree for more than 8 years, with publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
* Note: Current employees of any higher education and research institutions in Taiwan are not eligible to apply.
* Successful candidates will be assigned to the suitable department according to the academic field expertise.
Pay and Benefits
• Annual salaries: Assistant Professor: US$30,180 to US$95,470
Associate Professor: US$34,180 to US$106,550
Full Professor: US$42,490 to US$120,410
- First-year research grant: approximately US$33,000
- Full insurance coverage & pension and various allowances included in compensation plan
* Figures are estimates; amounts depend on currency exchange rates at the time of employment.
For initial screening, applications should detail research from the past five years, including:
Please submit the above information to Human Resources: International.Faculty@tmu.edu.tw before the deadline: 17:00(GMT+8), December 31st, 2023.
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For further information, any question or concern, please contact Ms. Vivian C. Lien and Ms. Charlene Huang from the Office of Human Resources: International.Faculty@tmu.edu.tw