Faculty of Business and Management at BNU-HKBU United International College is searching for an individual that possesses decent research experience in assisting the principal investigator in conducting high quality research, as well as other research-related activities.
- Conducting research on the project: ‘港口群的竞争、改革、供应链管理，以及城市与区域发展的政策研究’
- Conducting research on any other projects as deemed relevant.
- Participating in the supervision of under- and postgraduate students.
- Participating in the organization of conferences, workshops, and/or other academic events as deemed relevant.
- A PhD from a QS top 200 (preferably top 100) university, preferably in mathematics, operations research, computer science or statistical science.
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting independent research.
- Have an excellent track record of publications in English, such as in leading journals as the first author, preferably in business and management journals.
- Must be comfortable to work with numbers, big data, and modeling (e.g., Bayesian network).
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. Fringe benefits include leave and social insurance.
Appointment to this position will initially be made on a fixed-term contract of six months. Continuation of appointment beyond the initial term will be subject to mutual agreement.
*Please complete the job application form and upload the requested documents online: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/826. An auto-email will be sent out for acknowledging a successful submission. All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence.
*If you failed to submit your application online, please send your application by emailing to email@example.com. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a completed "Job Application Form" which can be downloaded from https://hro.uic.edu.cn/Job_Opportunities_/Application_Procedure.htm. Please indicate the position being applied for, including the field of expertise, level and reference number.
The College reserves the right not to fill these positions, or to extend the search until suitable candidates are identified or to make an appointment by invitation. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment.