The Visiting Appointments Scheme is a scheme that enables academic staff to be invited to share professional expertise in key areas identified as important by NUS. Visiting appointments must be highly selective as such appointments to visit NUS should be seen as recognition of the appointee’s status and professional standing and should make a substantial impact on the University’s academic and research profile.
Visiting staff will normally engage in research and teaching activities and/or be involved in the review of specific programs which are of importance to NUS.
Required qualifications are:
- an earned doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- a strong track record of publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- ability to contribute to courses relevant to health technology assessment and public health
Main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to teaching in the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) course on simulation for HTA
- Contribute to HTA research with HIPER
- Capacity training of HIPER staff
To apply, please submit a cover letter specifying your research and/or teaching interests and experience, your curriculum vitae, names and contact details of 3 references.
Our webpage: www.sph.nus.edu.sg