Visiting Professor (NUS Cities)
- Design/review and conduct NUS Cities’ core and elective courses on topics including architecture/ architectural conservation/ urban design/ landscape architecture.
- Conduct site visits/field trips that may benefit the knowledge of students.
- Deliver lectures/workshops for students, staff, or members of the industry.
- Provide expert advice in any research, education, or advisory matters pertaining to NUS Cities.
- Faculty or industry practitioners who should be passionate about their disciplinary areas and have demonstrated creative capacity to provide knowledge integration in design, leveraging the latter in vital ways.
- Prior extended experience(s) of working in Asia, with sensitive knowledge of the conditions and contexts of Asia is an advantage for these competitive placements.
- A PhD from a well-placed university is highly desirable; or an equivalent strong track record in design, research and teaching.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Dean's Office (College of Design & Eng)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20530