Instructor (Engineering Design and Innovation Centre)
The Engineering Design and Innovation Centre (EDIC) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking an instructor to lead and supervise multi-disciplinary projects and to teach courses at the undergraduate level. EDIC offers exciting project-based learning programmes (the undergraduate Innovation and Design Programme) that aim to train engineering graduates of the future. It aspires to be the thought leader in design and innovation and wishes to attract top passionate educators who are excited by this opportunity.
- Master’s degree in either Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering, or other engineering or related disciplines.
- Strong skills in robotics/electrical/electronic firmware/mechanical/data analysis/software design and development.
- Experience in developing mechanical systems related to vehicular technology (e.g. autonomous vehicles, energy efficient vehicles, etc.).
- Strong passion in engaging and nurturing students, and be ready to take ownership of the projects.
- Demonstrated track record in leading bold and creative projects would be a definite advantage.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Dean's Office (College of Design & Eng)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 22256