Research Fellow (Chemical Engineering)
- Reverse osmosis (RO) membrane development for boron removal that meets the project targets
- Synthesis/Preparation of nanoparticles for membrane modification
- Familiar with boron and RO membrane experiments and data analysis
- Familiar with characterizations of membrane (chemical properties, surface properties, morphology etc.)
- Literature review and paper writing
- A Ph.D. degree in the field of Chemical Engineering, high GPA award with good publications preferred.
- Possess knowledge or great interest in layered double hydroxides, membrane sciences, polymer sciences, membrane separation process, and instrumental methods for analysis.
- Prior experience with research in layered double hydroxides and membrane science is highly preferred.
- Experienced with operating analytical instruments such as spectrophotometer, ICP, mass spectroscopy, SEM, etc.
- Time management and data analytic skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Able to carry out experiments independently as well as work with a team.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21843