Research Fellow (Optical Imaging)
Research Fellow position is immediately available in the Optical Bioimaging Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful candidates will be in charge of the development of novel optical imaging methods. He/she will need to support the project management and ensure the research milestones are achieved according to the plan. The selected candidate will also need to work closely with other research staffs to deliver high-quality research outcomes.
- Possess a PhD degree in Biomedical engineering/Optical Engineering/Electrical engineering or related fields;
- Experience with optical imaging or scientific computing.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20632