Postdoctoral Fellow, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
About the Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF)
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute in the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and NUS. AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, a FinTech knowledge hub, and an experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as for nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia.
The Post-doc will work closely with the Principal Investigator on research projects, and/or assist in enhancement of cybersecurity curriculum.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding in Security and identity management of digital infrastructure for FinTech services
- Develop and deliver high quality reports and papers to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations and best practices in Security and identity management of digital infrastructure for FinTech services.
He/she should possess experience or interest in at least one of the following research areas:
- Program/Malware analysis
- Embedded system/OS kernel development
- IoT/CPS security
- PhD's degree in relevant area, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital infrastructure for FinTech services, preferably in the Security sector.
- Working knowledge of sustainability issues related to digital infrastructure for FinTech services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write reports and deliver presentations to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department : Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20368