Research Fellow (3D-IC Package Fault Localisation and Failure Analysis (FA))
- Contribute to magnetic field imaging (MFI) system and 3D solver solutions optimisation.
- Involve in 3D-IC forward predictive modelling (i.e. include chip and circuit blocks) and ML feature set to integrate with MFI tool interfaces.
- Support and aid researchers in data generations, acquisitions and analytics required for ML MFI fault isolation.
- Contribute to research article publications and invention disclosures.
- Assist new equipment purchases and commissioning.
- Assume super-user role of single equipment (ownership and maintenance)
- Provide trainings and certifications to new users.
(Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com)
- PhD Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or its equivalent from a reputable University/Institute is preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Candidate with experience in microelectronic research, characterisation, metrology, electrical testing, FA and strong in data analysis will have advantage.
- Knowledge of AI/ML/DL development and TCAD modelling.
- Self-driven and good communication skill including writing and presenting.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19971