Research Engineer (Construction Automation)
- The Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) of the National University of Singapore is hiring a Research Engineer to assist the Principal Investigator (Dr. Du Hongjian) in the Research Area of Construction Automation.
- Possess at least BEng degree in Civil Engineering. Master degree in civil engineering is preferred.
- Has demonstrated relevant experience in designing and conducting experiments, statistical data analysis and possess excellent quantitative, and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and can work in an interdisciplinary environment. It is important that you have an ability to work with minimal supervision, plan and perform experimental and field work, and present results in group meetings. You will work in an international environment and, therefore, very good oral and written communication skills is required.
- Prior experience in cement chemistry, concrete technology, and various experimental skills (XRD, TGA, MIP, Hydration, Rheology, Durability, 3D printing, etc) are essential to the posted job.
- Open to fixed term contract.
- Applications should include (i) a motivation letter, (ii) a detailed Curriculum Vitae including list of publications, and (iii) contacts of 1 to 3 reference persons.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 22200